Last updated: April 6, 2023
- What Information Do We Collect
- How We Use Your Information
- How We Share Your Information
- California Privacy Rights
- Update Your Information
- Cookies and Similar Technologies
- Opting Out of Receiving Communications
- Retention of Information
- Data Transfer
- Third-Party Website
- Information Security
- Children’s Privacy
- Contact Us
1. What Information Do We Collect
The examples below include categories and types of personal information we may have concerning you and not necessarily information we have received about you.
Registration Information. When you create an account on the Site, you may provide your name, username, password, phone number, address, and e-mail address.
Payment Information. When you make a payment, we collect your payment information, such as your payment card numbers, name, billing address, phone number, email, and any other relevant information in order for us to process payment.
Your Content. When you leave comments, reviews, or feedback on our Site, your text, statements, comments, and any other content, such as the photos and videos you upload on the Site.
Marketing Information. Information you share through surveys or your participation in challenges, sweepstakes, or contests, such as your contact information, gender, age, likeness, and preferences. We may also collect your driver’s license or other identification documents to verify your residency and identity when you won in a contest or sweepstakes.
Communications. Information in correspondence you send us, such as the information you include in your e-mail or message to us, or information you provide over the phone to our customer service or personnel.
Communication Preferences. Your opt-in choices and communication preferences, such as when you sign up for our mailing lists.
Information About Others. You may provide a person’s name, address, and email when your purchase is made for somebody else.
Payment Partners. We may integrate third-party payment processors into our Services for payment processing. We may collect data from our payment partners to allow us to help you process your purchase, such as your delivery information, payment card numbers, and name.
Shipping Carriers. We may receive information or updates from shipping carriers about your shipment.
Third-Party Services. We may collect information about you from third-party services, such as marketing partners, advertising partners, and analytics partners.
Social Media Platforms. You may be able to link or sign up using a third-party social network or login service (e.g., Facebook or Google). We may collect information from these services, such as your e-mail address. When you interact with our social media profiles, such as when you send us messages on social media, your clicks, likes, comments, or reshares, we may collect content from those interactions.
We may use tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and tags to automatically collect information relating to your use of our Site and Services, including how you interact with our content and advertisement.
- Usage Information. We automatically record information that your browser sends. This data may include information such as your geolocation, device’s IP address, state or country from which you accessed the Site or Services, referring and exit URL, browser type and version, operating system type and version, webpage language preferences, the particular pages visited or products clicked on our Site, the time spent on each page or product, the features used on our Site, the information you search for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
- Your Purchase & Shopping Information. We automatically record information related to your purchase, such as the items purchased, purchase quantity, purchase times and dates, and items added to or removed from your wish list or shopping cart.
2. How We Use Your Information
We must collect some of your personal information to provide, support, improve, and market the Site and our Services. If you do not provide the information that we request, we may not be able to provide you with the requested products or services.
Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To create and manage your user account
- To fulfill your requests for, and deliver, your products and services
- To perform our contract with you
- To improve our products and services, including developing products and conducting analysis.
- To send you administrative information and communications, including notifying you about changes to our Site, products, and Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications
- To send you product and service updates
- To respond to your inquiries and offer support
- To request your feedback on our products and services
- To improve user experience
- To post customer testimonials, including for marketing purposes.
- To deliver targeted advertising
- To administer prize draws and competitions
- To enforce terms and conditions and policies
- To protect from abuse and malicious users
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm
- To run and operate the Site and Services
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
3. How We Share Your Information
- Our Service Providers. Our Site, Services, and products are supported by third-party vendors, who may, in the course of performing such services for us (such as hosting, developing, or updating our Site, and shipping our products), have access to your personal information. Service Providers may help us administer the Site and our Services, support our provision of products and services requested by you, provide technical and customer support, send marketing and promotions to you, communicate with you about our products and services, assist with payment processing and related issues, and assist with other legitimate purposes permitted by law. We contractually require such vendors to maintain the confidentiality of your information and to take appropriate measures to keep it secure.
- On Our Site. We may publicly display your feedback, reviews, posts, comments, and any other content that you uploaded or posted on any public areas of the Site.
- Corporate Change. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets in connection with a merger, reorganization, or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy, without your permission. In such an event, your personal information may be among the assets transferred.
- Legal Reasons. We may disclose your personal information in response to subpoenas, warrants, court orders, or other legal processes, or to comply with relevant laws or regulatory investigations when we believe in good faith that applicable law requires it. We may also disclose your personal information when we are investigating potential fraud or when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Within Our Corporate Group. We may share your personal information with our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or divisions, and their respective officers, directors, employees, accountants, attorneys, and agents.
- With Your Consent. We may share your information for other purposes pursuant to your consent or at your direction.
4. California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) may apply to California residents whose personal information is collected by companies of a certain size or that meet other criteria. If the CCPA applies to us, California residents may request to know about personal information collected about them and request deletion of that personal information. These rights are subject to certain exceptions, including without limitation, for personal information subject to the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. If we are subject to the CCPA, you can learn more about these rights and our processes for consumer requests by contacting us using one of the methods listed below.
Right to Access information we have collected about you
If the CCPA applies to us and your information, you can submit a request to us for the following personal information we have collected:- The categories of personal information we’ve collected about you.- The categories of sources from which we collected the personal information.- The business or commercial purposes for which we collected or sold the personal information.- The categories of third parties with which we shared the personal information.- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.-The categories of personal information (if any) that we have sold about you, the categories of third parties to which we sold that information, and the category or categories of personal information sold to each third party.- The categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purposes.
Our responses to any of these requests will cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of the request.
Right to request to delete the personal information we have collected from you
We will delete the personal information we have collected about you that is covered by the CCPA, unless a relevant exception to the right to deletion applies.
California’s “Shine the Light” law permits consumers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please write to us at the contact information below.
If you are under 18 years of age, a resident in California, and have a registered account with us or provided personal information or content to us in some manner, you have the right to request removal of unwanted information that you publicly post on our Site. To request removal of such information, you can contact us at the contact information below. Upon receiving such a request, we will make sure that the information is not publicly available on our Site, but please be aware that the information may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g., backups, etc.).
5. Update Your Information
If you would like to delete, correct, modify, or update the personal information you provided through our Site or Services, you may make the changes yourself through your account associated with our Site or contact us at our contact information below. We will respond to your request as soon as possible and use reasonable efforts to comply with your request.
6. Cookies and Similar Technologies
Our Site may use “cookies” and/or similar technologies to help personalize your online experience and to remember your preferences. This helps us provide you with a good experience when you use the Site and Services and allows us to improve our Site and Services. If you choose to disable cookies and/or similar technologies, some areas and features of our Services or Site may not work properly.
a. What Cookies Do We Use
- Essential Cookie. These cookies are essential to the operation of our Site, which cannot be turned off without substantially affecting your use of our Site. In another word, you may not be able to assess part or whole of our Site if these cookies are eliminated. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Site and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service, cookies that keep users logged in as they navigate the Site, and Cookies that keep a shopping basket saved during the checkout process.
- Performance Cookie. These cookies are of analytical nature and often collect information about your use of our Site and Services in order for us to improve the way it works. These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Site and help us to improve our Site and Services.
- Advertising Cookie. These cookies are used by relevant service providers and us to deliver ads or commercials that we believe are relevant to you and your interests, in order to enable us to make our Services more relevant to your interests. These cookies remember what you have looked at during your use of our Site and Services and we may share such information with relevant third parties, such as advertisers.
Opting Out of Receiving Communications
- Email Marketing. In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from us will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by us to promote our own or third parties products or services, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your information or if we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distribution or click on the unsubscribe button to be excluded from future promotional emails. Please note that this opt-out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, product service experience or other transactions.
- Do Not Track. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers and devices. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
- Interested-based Advertising. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website. Certain external parties may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) AdChoices Program and may contain opt-out tools that allow you to exercise certain choices regarding targeting. You can learn more about the DAA AdChoices Program Here. Please be aware that, even if you are able to opt out of certain kinds of interest-based ads, you will continue to receive non-targeted ads. Our vendors and we may use first-party cookies or other first-party identifiers as well as third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers to deliver advertisements (e.g., Google Analytics), measure your interests, demographics, location, and device, and personalize content. For more information on how Google Analytics uses data collected through the Site, visit Here. To opt-out of Google Analytics cookies, visit Here.
8. Retention of Information
We will retain and use your personal information for the period necessary to comply with our legal obligations, as long as your user account remains active, to enforce our agreements, provide you our Services, resolve disputes, or unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
9. Data Transfer
We are a United States-based company and process your information in the United States, which may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as your home jurisdiction.
10. Third-Party Website
The Site and Services may contain links to other resources that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other resources or third parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and Services and to read the privacy statements of each and every resource that may collect personal information.
11. Information Security
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent your personal information under our control from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, altered or disclosed during collection, storage, and processing. All information you provide to us is stored on secure, limited-access servers behind firewalls.
While our security measures seek to protect your personal information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot guarantee that your personal information will remain absolutely secure in all circumstances or that any privacy settings or security measures used in connection with our Site or Service cannot be circumvented. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent those measures or other safeguards in use, or access and/or use your personal information for improper purposes.
12. Children’s Privacy
Our Site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 13.
15. Contact Us